To generate leads, we need Interactive Marketing concepts to make it work. Just as in sales, we want to build a funnel of suspects, prospects and qualified leads. A lot of small business owners do this unconsciously in real life. When we break it down as to how the most successful of sales people do it, there are many factors which need to … GET FLOWING TODAY
Branding & Search Engine Marketing People often wonder what it takes for search engine marketing success. It takes a great deal of intention. We start from beginning. We recommend a thorough keyword research report. This report along with a good understanding of your business plan allows us to build the website for the intended target audience. From there, we assure your brand presents the correct image and the content provides the right message. Content is king so our copywriter assures that it is designed to appeal to and sell your target audience. It is fully search engine … Learn More...
I’ve been working closely with Lisa Chang for the past six months as she has completely transformed our company presence on the web, started a blog and managed a social media campaign. As a sales and marketing person I am in the position to appreciate the special skills Lisa brings to our business. Knowing about marketing is one thing. Lisa knows how to apply those principals to the complex world of internet marketing. She does it with patience and creativity and a dash of humour too. Thanks Lisa. Philip Levett, The Passionate Painter Lisa … Learn More...
The Lead Generation Blog
- Plagiarism on the Internet
- Copyright Infringement & Plagiarism
- Become an Expert in Online or Internet Marketing
- Are you Adapting to Interactive Marketing?
- Website Conversion or Landing Pages
- Branding Blogs – The New Internet Stickiness
- Blogging Online is Effective Lead Generation
- All Roads Lead to Email Marketing
- Build Quality Social Networking Relationships
- Cold Calling and Traditional Networking are Great Ways to Build Your Social Network