- All Roads Lead to Email Marketing
- Why Twitter?
- Social Media Listening for Small Business
- Email Newsletters create Brand Advocates
- Why Social Media for Online Branding?
- Social Media Improves Business Performance
- Search Engine Optimization - No Secret
- Gay and Lesbian Adults are Avid Blog Readers and Social Networkers
- Women are Shaping the Internet
- Why an Interactive Marketing manager makes Your Social Media Campaign a Success
- Interactive Marketing Trends 2011
- Copyright Infringement & Plagiarism
- Become an Expert in Online or Internet Marketing
- WordPress 3.3 Released Today
- Are you Adapting to Interactive Marketing?
- Website Conversion or Landing Pages
- Branding Blogs - The New Internet Stickiness
- Blogging Online is Effective Lead Generation
- Review of 2010 - Social Networking, Search & Email Marketing
- The Dynamics of Luxury Brands and Social Media
- Recognize and Reward Your Top Fans
- Reputation is Worth More than Money
- Quality-Centric Social Media
- UnSelfish Marketing, Let Me Count the Ways
- Creating an Online Marketing Funnel
- Canadians Most Actively Engaged in Social Media
- Do the Affluent Friend Luxury Brands in Social Media?
- Email Reputation
- When it comes to Websites, Content is King
- Best-in-Class Companies Benefit from Social Media Monitoring
- Cold Calling and Traditional Networking are Great Ways to Build Your Social Network
- Social Communities Build Your Trust & Listening
- Social Media, Finally Technology that Humanizes Us
- Engaging and Branding for Best Business Results
- Build Quality Social Networking Relationships
- Tell Your Story, Build Your Brand or UVP via Social Media
- I don't understand Social Networking, how do I start?
- Let's Refresh. Why use Social Media?
- What to Outsource in Social Media, Search Engine & Email Newsletter?
- Plagiarism on the Internet
Cindy Stradling, Athena Training & Consulting
Lisa, it has been a pleasure working with you on the creation of my new Build & Broadcast website. As you know when I started I had zero knowledge of what I wanted and how to go about getting all the pieces to fit together.
In the very initial stages you asked me so many questions that;
A] no one else had asked me, and
B] I hadn’t even given consideration to,
and that really helped me gain clarity to recognize exactly what I was looking for in the website and the support I was expecting it to do for my business and how easy it was to get going on the wrong road.
You have an incredible ability to format, explain and map out the information and processes so even me the simplest of techies could follow along, and understand enough to ask intelligent [or somewhat intelligent] questions. This not only made the process interesting for me but it also took some of the element of fear and anxiety away.
You delivered what you said, when you said, which is also something I truly appreciated.
Thanks so much for your direction and continued guidance as we move to the next steps of the launch.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this web page to a friend: