- All Roads Lead to Email Marketing
- Why Twitter?
- Social Media Listening for Small Business
- Email Newsletters create Brand Advocates
- Why Social Media for Online Branding?
- Social Media Improves Business Performance
- Search Engine Optimization - No Secret
- Gay and Lesbian Adults are Avid Blog Readers and Social Networkers
- Women are Shaping the Internet
- Why an Interactive Marketing manager makes Your Social Media Campaign a Success
- Interactive Marketing Trends 2011
- Copyright Infringement & Plagiarism
- Become an Expert in Online or Internet Marketing
- WordPress 3.3 Released Today
- Are you Adapting to Interactive Marketing?
- Website Conversion or Landing Pages
- Branding Blogs - The New Internet Stickiness
- Blogging Online is Effective Lead Generation
- Review of 2010 - Social Networking, Search & Email Marketing
- The Dynamics of Luxury Brands and Social Media
- Recognize and Reward Your Top Fans
- Reputation is Worth More than Money
- Quality-Centric Social Media
- UnSelfish Marketing, Let Me Count the Ways
- Creating an Online Marketing Funnel
- Canadians Most Actively Engaged in Social Media
- Do the Affluent Friend Luxury Brands in Social Media?
- Email Reputation
- When it comes to Websites, Content is King
- Best-in-Class Companies Benefit from Social Media Monitoring
- Cold Calling and Traditional Networking are Great Ways to Build Your Social Network
- Social Communities Build Your Trust & Listening
- Social Media, Finally Technology that Humanizes Us
- Engaging and Branding for Best Business Results
- Build Quality Social Networking Relationships
- Tell Your Story, Build Your Brand or UVP via Social Media
- I don't understand Social Networking, how do I start?
- Let's Refresh. Why use Social Media?
- What to Outsource in Social Media, Search Engine & Email Newsletter?
- Plagiarism on the Internet
Social Media, Finally Technology that Humanizes Us
- Categorized in: Social Media
The great thing about social media is that we get to really talk to people and especially our prospects. And, the recent blog Top ten ways social media is teaching us to be human again is showing how can reach out in a more human way.
For smaller businesses, even though we may not be able to amass the resources for such an extensive campaign, we can definitely share and show a more human side of our own businesses. In a B2B business, we can help people get prepared for engaging us or our services. We can help educate people so they have a sense of how to approach the buying decision. We can give them hints and tips on how to prepare others within the organization for the engagement of our services or installation of our products.
Especially in the manufacturing industries, there is a lot we can do to lower the barriers and increase the ability to really engage with the people so that there is a meeting of the minds before, during and after we are engaged for our services or products. While social media isn't the only communication medium, it is an important medium for our knowledge-based economies.
Not only does it have the ability to brand our businesses, but our good corporate citizenship has a place to be voiced as this example shows. Our ability to communicate a more 3 dimensional image of our company, our people and our products or services is far more accessible to us than ever.
Don't miss the opportunity to communicate to the world, what your company stands to do for others! Start telling your story today.