- All Roads Lead to Email Marketing
- Why Twitter?
- Social Media Listening for Small Business
- Email Newsletters create Brand Advocates
- Why Social Media for Online Branding?
- Social Media Improves Business Performance
- Search Engine Optimization - No Secret
- Gay and Lesbian Adults are Avid Blog Readers and Social Networkers
- Women are Shaping the Internet
- Why an Interactive Marketing manager makes Your Social Media Campaign a Success
- Interactive Marketing Trends 2011
- Copyright Infringement & Plagiarism
- Become an Expert in Online or Internet Marketing
- WordPress 3.3 Released Today
- Are you Adapting to Interactive Marketing?
- Website Conversion or Landing Pages
- Branding Blogs - The New Internet Stickiness
- Blogging Online is Effective Lead Generation
- Review of 2010 - Social Networking, Search & Email Marketing
- The Dynamics of Luxury Brands and Social Media
- Recognize and Reward Your Top Fans
- Reputation is Worth More than Money
- Quality-Centric Social Media
- UnSelfish Marketing, Let Me Count the Ways
- Creating an Online Marketing Funnel
- Canadians Most Actively Engaged in Social Media
- Do the Affluent Friend Luxury Brands in Social Media?
- Email Reputation
- When it comes to Websites, Content is King
- Best-in-Class Companies Benefit from Social Media Monitoring
- Cold Calling and Traditional Networking are Great Ways to Build Your Social Network
- Social Communities Build Your Trust & Listening
- Social Media, Finally Technology that Humanizes Us
- Engaging and Branding for Best Business Results
- Build Quality Social Networking Relationships
- Tell Your Story, Build Your Brand or UVP via Social Media
- I don't understand Social Networking, how do I start?
- Let's Refresh. Why use Social Media?
- What to Outsource in Social Media, Search Engine & Email Newsletter?
- Plagiarism on the Internet
For Small Business
PublishCommunity for Small Business offers a great number of functions allowing the business to manage their communications of various product lines or services to their clients / customers and stakeholders.
|Each division, service / product manager or person can participate in updating their portion of the website and the marketing of their area in the business. It offers a vehicle for both marketing as well as communication for awareness and more.
the areas of service, divisions within the business or geographical
areas covered by the various people or teams of the business. Do this as a
whole or assign certain service areas to specific people, team leaders or managers to manage & communicate.
|Articles||Get people within the business focused on the marketing of the firm so they can contribute or become practiced in communicating what the business has to offer. Create a process for the workflow including creation, editing and publishing so that people work as teams so everyone has a role in the marketing & communications of the business.
|News||Announce new management or personnel changes, new product or service launches, industry changes which may affect customers / clients and PR received by the firm or an event such as a seminar, tradeshow or webinar.
Keep a running blog to talk about more informal ideas about the profession, industry or organization. Leverage it to talk about typical enquiries which open up the floor for the company to talk candidly about opportunities, benefits or the management of challenges.
|Multimedia||Enhance the communication of key messages by adding an audio or video clip to pages, articles or news or
subscribe to an iTunes podcast to bring relevant news to customers.
A. Spread the word using all the latest & greatest social media portals such as
C. Print Article
Start interactive discussions and solicit visitor or customer feedback by offering
comment threads. They are easily managed and can be set up to automatically publish to a managed selection of comments being published.
Unlimited private password protected areas are available for:
Whether it's one centralized publishing account or multiple accounts,
one for each partner, associate or broker, the benefits are similiar:
A. branded company communications
B. promotions which flow through a compliance team
C. gain insights into high ROI business areas with trackable statistics
Know what's popular and what's not. Get the top 10 articles
identified. Use this information to offer clientele more in the
areas & topics which are hot.
Manage your business better:
"Marketing is to know the customer well enough to develop products that sell themselves."
Make your people as marketable as possible!
A robust search tool is made available so that visitors can search by keywords and find the information that they seek.
||Sell standard services online to reduce order taking & tracking time as well as administration.|
This category currently has no associated content.