Join Our Newsletter
- Plagiarism on the Internet
- Copyright Infringement & Plagiarism
- Become an Expert in Online or Internet Marketing
- WordPress 3.3 Released Today
- Are you Adapting to Interactive Marketing?
- Website Conversion or Landing Pages
- Branding Blogs - The New Internet Stickiness
- Blogging Online is Effective Lead Generation
- Interactive Marketing Trends 2011
- Review of 2010 - Social Networking, Search & Email Marketing
- Why an Interactive Marketing manager makes Your Social Media Campaign a Success
- Why Twitter?
- All Roads Lead to Email Marketing
- Social Media Listening for Small Business
- Email Newsletters create Brand Advocates
- Why Social Media for Online Branding?
- Social Media Improves Business Performance
- Search Engine Optimization - No Secret
- Gay and Lesbian Adults are Avid Blog Readers and Social Networkers
- Women are Shaping the Internet
- The Dynamics of Luxury Brands and Social Media
- Recognize and Reward Your Top Fans
- Social Communities Build Your Trust & Listening
- Social Media, Finally Technology that Humanizes Us
- Engaging and Branding for Best Business Results
- Build Quality Social Networking Relationships
- Tell Your Story, Build Your Brand or UVP via Social Media
- I don't understand Social Networking, how do I start?
- Let's Refresh. Why use Social Media?
- Cold Calling and Traditional Networking are Great Ways to Build Your Social Network
- What to Outsource in Social Media, Search Engine & Email Newsletter?
- Best-in-Class Companies Benefit from Social Media Monitoring
- Reputation is Worth More than Money
- Quality-Centric Social Media
- UnSelfish Marketing, Let Me Count the Ways
- Creating an Online Marketing Funnel
- Canadians Most Actively Engaged in Social Media
- Do the Affluent Friend Luxury Brands in Social Media?
- Email Reputation
- When it comes to Websites, Content is King
|What is SiteBUILDER?|
|This easy to use website manager allows the website owner to work with content, add images, add links and even add videos. From starter site using built-in templates to high end custom designs with the latest search engine friendly technologies applied, this website manager is ideal for single entrepreneurs to small offices.|
|For the Starter Website|
For the starter website, this is great business model for entrepreneurs just starting out in business.
The typical website requires design, copywriting and good coding to get the best results with your potential customers as well as winning search engine rankings. Using this solution suite as the starting point, we can help the starter entrepreneur focus efforts & budget on one, two or all three of these elements to smart marketing oriented website design.
And, when all of these elements have been given the proper treatment, we offer a growth path to the BUILD & BROADCAST solution suite where an integrated & interactive approach to email marketing can begin.
| For Custom Design Smaller Sites|
|A well designed custom site that uses good branding practices is made possible with the SiteBUILDER. |
Easy to use & update regularly, this site will keep customers coming back and staying informed of upsell, cross-sell and repeat sale opportunities.
Whether a team member or a copywriter is available to assist you with tuning and tweeking the message, the business will be able to communicate to its multiple target audiences including attracting potential search engine traffic.
When you add built-in email broadcasting via the BUILD & BROADCAST solution, you now have a way to keep in touch, build rapport, more sales and customer loyalty.