Join Our Newsletter
- Plagiarism on the Internet
- Copyright Infringement & Plagiarism
- Become an Expert in Online or Internet Marketing
- WordPress 3.3 Released Today
- Are you Adapting to Interactive Marketing?
- Website Conversion or Landing Pages
- Branding Blogs - The New Internet Stickiness
- Blogging Online is Effective Lead Generation
- Interactive Marketing Trends 2011
- Review of 2010 - Social Networking, Search & Email Marketing
- Why an Interactive Marketing manager makes Your Social Media Campaign a Success
- Why Twitter?
- All Roads Lead to Email Marketing
- Social Media Listening for Small Business
- Email Newsletters create Brand Advocates
- Why Social Media for Online Branding?
- Social Media Improves Business Performance
- Search Engine Optimization - No Secret
- Gay and Lesbian Adults are Avid Blog Readers and Social Networkers
- Women are Shaping the Internet
- The Dynamics of Luxury Brands and Social Media
- Recognize and Reward Your Top Fans
- Social Communities Build Your Trust & Listening
- Social Media, Finally Technology that Humanizes Us
- Engaging and Branding for Best Business Results
- Build Quality Social Networking Relationships
- Tell Your Story, Build Your Brand or UVP via Social Media
- I don't understand Social Networking, how do I start?
- Let's Refresh. Why use Social Media?
- Cold Calling and Traditional Networking are Great Ways to Build Your Social Network
- What to Outsource in Social Media, Search Engine & Email Newsletter?
- Best-in-Class Companies Benefit from Social Media Monitoring
- Reputation is Worth More than Money
- Quality-Centric Social Media
- UnSelfish Marketing, Let Me Count the Ways
- Creating an Online Marketing Funnel
- Canadians Most Actively Engaged in Social Media
- Do the Affluent Friend Luxury Brands in Social Media?
- Email Reputation
- When it comes to Websites, Content is King
For website communities of all types, members participate jointly in publishing, sending email publications to its community members and creating smaller group settings within the community.
Some of the key industries include:
|It's ideal for associations especially where chapters would like to be able to have their own chapter website within the community. The unlimited user community allows certain people to edit the site and others to approve content.|
Member profiles are easy to display and every member can edit their own profile.
| Professional Firms - Accounting, Legal, Brokerages|
|With partner firms & brokerages, each partner or member may have their own need to promote their area within the firm. Sections can be created just for those area of the business, managed by the partner or broker.|
All changes can still go through a compliance officer to assure the information conforms to the firms vision, mission and objectives. At the same time, email lists can be set up by partner so each can mail out to an independent list.
In addition, the overall firm can leverage the combination of lists without having to scrub the distribution lists for duplicates. The inTouch Broadcast program will merge and purge duplicate email addresses of the combined lists being used for the communication broadcast.
| Small Business|
| It's easy to use. Various people in the organization can be authors and update content, with full approval / editorial workflow capabilities. And, because of all the features built-in, it will be one of the most effective tools to get your message out to the internet community.|